Saturday 3 December 2016


Christmas in coming and I know everyone has got so much to shop for themselves and their loved ones! It's important to go bargain hunting so that we won't be going out of budget, right? 

One of my favourite shopping site has got to be Lazada. Most of the time, their prices are much more competitive and it also includes delivery. So it's sort of like hassle free shopping at home! :)

In conjunction with the recent 11.11 and 12.12, Lazada have set up numerous discount items and promotions. This Online Revolution campaign will be ongoing from 11th November to 12th December 2016. 


Lazada have recently sent over a Box of Joy consisting of all types of products. I'll be posting more details about the products in my next post!

Visit Lazada online to purchase any of these items at a bargaining price!


Click on the above and use code: 20LAPOR25 to get 20% off!

Shop now at Lazada.com.my!



Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment