Wednesday 6 December 2017


It's the final wrap up month for the year 2017 and most of us are busy finalizing projects, completing all task, shopping for the festive seasons and catching up with friends! So and so that we even neglect on our skin condition.

For me, my skin condition has been under a constant changing condition and what makes it more difficult for me is my skin sensitivity which are prone to breakouts and getting oily. Therefore, I always picky about the skin care products that I use.

// Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash + Brightening V-Shaper Mask //

Recently, I had a chance to try out two of Aperio's star products which are highly recommended by their users; the Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash & Brightening V-Shaper Mask.  

// Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash //

Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash (RM130) - Facial Foam Cleansers is a bliss, my favourite type of cleanser! Somehow, the lightweight foam cleanser makes cleaning a breeze with the easy and light weight glides on my skin surface. Even though it is foam type, I find it different from other foam type as it is extremely lightweight and it does not dry out my skin.

// Love Foamy Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash //

The infused floral essence gives out a relaxing herbal-like aroma which I really like as it soothes my mood, getting it ready for a good day ahead and also when getting ready for bed time.

// Love Foamy Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash //

However, the main reason I really like the cleansing facial wash is because it does not leave my skin feeling dry or lead to secretion of oil on my skin after use. Instead, I felt a soft moist texture on my cheek. At the same time, my skin feels clean with less built up of blackheads.

// Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash + Brightening V-Shaper Mask //

Aperio Moisture Cleansing Facial Wash contains Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (a foaming agent which is not expected to be harmful in anyway) and Collagen which is known to prevent signs of aging. This gentle cleaner was specially formulated with amino acid to enable removal of impurities while keeping the skin's natural moisture balance. The star ingredients; Hydrolized Collagen and Floral Essence is infused to protect the skin from daily aggression.

Try it out and you will have a clean and refreshed skin which still feels hydrated and soft.

// Trying out Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask //

Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask (RM190) - Named the Brightening V-Shaper Mask, it actually does a lot more! Applying a tightening mask sheet will lead to the tightening of skin texture, which everyone believes will lift up the facial skin, leading to a more shapely facial figure. However, when we mention tightening, we always imaging skin muscles pulling each other strongly which will then look dry.

It does not have to be that way. The formulation of Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask essence actually fills up dry skin cells  and holds water in them with the assistance of sodium hyaluronate. With plump cells, our skin will be lifted naturally, decreasing signs of aging such as visibility of fine lines, and wrinkles.

// Before Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask - Deeper Laughing Line //

// After Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask - Lighter Laughing Line //

I might not look my age but it definitely shows through my laughing lines when my skin condition is dry. That was the most obvious area of my face which shows when my skin is dry. Therefore, it is also the difference it made to the visibility of my laughing which help me determines the hydration effectiveness of the face mask I use.

When I remove the mask from the individual pack, I can really feel that the mask if of really good quality because of the thickness and all soaked in a generous amount of beneficial essence. The mask sheet is slightly bigger than my small face, which is good news!

After the removal of the mask sheet (15~20 mins), the skin feels really supple soft and the obvious sign was noticed! My laughing line became less noticeable and I know my skin's hydration level has been boosted!

I would definitely recommend Aperio Brightening V-Shaper Mask as an anti-aging mask which not only helps to reverse signs of aging but also replenishes hydration and moisture into our skin.

Good news is, I will be having a giveaway this weekend, so watch my blog!

 
// Christmas Giveaway 1 //

// Christmas Giveaway 2 //

Just in time for Christmas! If you would like to win yourself these Christmas sets, remember to visit this weekend! 💖

Buuuuttt, if you can't wait to get your hand on it, you can always head on to their Christmas Sale!



Aperio Malaysia



Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment